Friday 21 February 2014

Family Photo Friday #8 - 21/02/14

Half term has vanished. I forgot it was Friday! Needless to say Family Photo Friday has an edge of better late than never today.

I'm round, I'm fat in the face and I'm waddling, but here we are! 


My favourite picture from last week was from All About a Mummy - her last picture as a family of three, as Baby I made her entrance into the world earlier this week. Congratulations! 

Don't forget that on March 7th, Family Photo Friday will be hosted by lovely Mummy Rawles as I anticipate being a little busy that day... Keep your eye out, I'll make sure there's something to redirect you there...

Let's recap the rules!


  • Share a family photo from your week just gone. It needn't be a Family Photo Friday specific post, I don't mind you recycling! You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
  • Give us a brief explanation of your photo. 
  • I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
  • Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
  • Leave a comment if you can.

  • I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.

    Happy photo-taking and memory-making!


    Family Photo Friday @ Thursday's Child, Friday's Thoughts




    3 comments:

    1. aww lovely family piccy :) We need to try and get one of the 3 of us soon! xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. I always love your pictures! X

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...