However, I was able to catch this moment this week of my big and little book worms sharing some time together before bed. It's also worth documenting that the little girl who detested socks two weeks ago has started demanding a pair at bedtime. Toddlers, eh?
We started small last week, but you've got to start somewhere. I really enjoyed looking at the photos that were linked up and I'm hoping to watch these little people grow in 2014. My favourite this week had to be the selection of photos from my lovely friend Charlotte at The Life of Mummy Rawles, taken at one of my favourite National Trust properties, Bodium Castle. Go and take a peek!
- Share a family photo from your week just gone. You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
- Give us a brief explanation of your photo.
- I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
- Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
- Leave a comment if you can.
I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.