Friday 17 May 2013

Somewhere to sit

I had a great moment of clarity in the haze of this week.

It was about how wonderful my little family is and how, despite the ups and downs, I really love life.

Don't get me wrong, we aren't perfect. Things aren't perfect. But we are lucky. The job situation for D might be about to change. Stuff I've wanted to happen has started to happen. E's first week settling into her new room at nursery has been better than perfect. She is so much fun, she never stops amazing us and we are so proud of her. My husband is amazing, and I am truly blessed. I have ordered new sofas.

And if I have my husband and my daughter and somewhere to sit, what else do I really have to worry about?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us at welcome to the weekend blog hop :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...